Women Teaching Women – March 12, 2021
Come join us tonight at 6:30 p.m. We will not be meeting at the church office so the study will be virtual only. If you have any questions about how to join us, please don’t hesitate to email me. Julie Aragon is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting. Topic: Women Teaching Women Bible Study Time: Mar 12, 2021 06:30 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada) Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82241639994 Meeting ID: 822 4163 9994 One tap mobile +12532158782,,82241639994# US (Tacoma) +13462487799,,82241639994# US (Houston)
Women Teaching Women – February 26, 2021
Come join us tonight at 6:30 pm for the Women Teaching Women’s series. Machelle Broughton will be teaching us about The Kingdom of God. We will be meeting at the church office and on Zoom. Set a timer on your phone and invite a friend! Church Office address: 4755 Paris St., Suite 170, Denver, CO 80249 For more information contact Julie Aragon at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Julie Aragon is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting. Zoom Meeting Link (Note: Link is only good for this week’s study).
Topic: Women Teaching Women Bible Study Time: Feb 26, 2021 06:30 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
Hello Ladies! We are looking forward to seeing you all at this next bible study. We are excited to announce this great opportunity for all the women to share something each week.
Teaching and Admonishing One Another In All Wisdom
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. Colossians 3:16
Our hearts long to be able to study God’s Word and fellowship in person. Until then, we invite you to do something different!
It would be a blessing to have our very own women from our church family share their stories or something from the Word! We are inviting you to pick one day to share with us for just 15 to 30 minutes. Important: please plan on attending even if you do not plan on signing up. It will be fun and insightful to hear what the women have to say and teach. The study will begin Friday, January 15th at 6:30 p.m. on Zoom.
How do you feel about sharing?
You may feel nervous or reluctant. There is no pressure to be an experienced teacher. Think of the times you have really benefited from a story another woman has shared with you. God used His Word, and those who shared it to work in your life. You may have the same effect on someone else. God’s Word will not return void.
How does your sharing with others help you?
When we share our stories or lessons from God’s Word, it removes fear and gives us courage. We are remembering all of God’s goodness when we share what God has done in our lives. This give us faith and courage.
How will it help others?
Your story or the topic you choose to share, can be a key to unlock someone else’s prison. Someone may have or are going through something similar and are waiting to hear from God. They may see hope in you that they long to have. Sharing your story or teaching is giving God’s love to others.
Our hope is that many of you will sign up to share and if not our hope is that you attend to hear what others have to share. We will continue with this format for as long as we have women signed up. You do not have to pick what you are going to share at the time of signing up. Just choose a date and consider what it is you want to present. We will contact you to see if you need any help with preparing or if you have any questions.
The lessons will be virtual through Zoom and the email will be sent to your email before the meeting. You do not need to know anything special about sharing on zoom. Just join the meetings and share on your scheduled day.
Guidelines for Sharing:
Share your story or create a lesson from God’s Word. We have a list below to help you with ideas. Here are the guidelines for sharing.
- Be prepared to share for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Include God’s Word in your story or lesson.
- Start with an introduction of yourself.
- Tell us what you will be sharing and then begin sharing!
- Provide your topic/title to Julie so she can communicate it with the rest of the women and let Julie know if you need any help preparing.
If you are interested in signing up to present, email Julie Aragon at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have not provided your email address to us to join the studies on Zoom, email Julie with your email address and she will be sure to add you to the list to receive the invite.
That’s it! Sign up using this form: Teaching and Admonishing One Another In All Wisdom or contact Julie at email@example.com if you have questions or problems opening the form.
Here are some ideas I gathered from websites:
- · Describe a time in your life where God has rescued you. Do you believe He’ll do it again?
- · What is God saying to you?
- · Describe a time where you believed God spoke to you.
- · Describe a time of surrender to God.
- · How can you be bold and courageous for the Lord.
- · Be still. What is God telling you now?
- · How can you be a light to others in a dark world?
- · Describe a time when God used a bad situation for your good.
- · What do you feel God is asking you to change?
- · What do you imagine heaven will be like?
- · When do you feel most distant from God, what do you do?
- · How does our pride hurt others? What does God say about pride (see the scriptures)?
- · Share your favorite Christian songs and tell us why they mean so much to you.
- · Write a scripture that brings you joy. How can you apply it to your life?
- · Describe a blessing that happened this week.
- · Share a Psalm of worship to God that you wrote.
- · The bible specifically speaks of joy, not happiness. In what way are they different?
- · What are the character attributes you think a Christian should have?
- · Pick a bible character. What can we learn from his/her life?
- · Share 5 scripture verses that make you feel strong and courageous.
- · What does forgiveness look like to you and what does the Bible say.
- · Describe someone in your life who exemplifies humility and what does the Bible say about humility.
- · Share your testimony.
I hope that you all consider attending this next Bible study to see how God can use us to admonish one another in HIs Wisdom.